Nationals of United States, Australia, Canada, and Japan who are planning to travel to Brazil will benefit from the visa waiver for tourism from June 1st to September 18th, 2016.
Proof of ticket purchase to the Olympic Games is NOT required in order to benefit from the visa waiver program. After entering Brazil, toourists can stay without a visa for a maximum of 90 days. From September 19th, 2016 onwards, the visa regime for the contries mentioned above will become valid again.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - WHEN YOU ARE SENDING YOUR MATERIALS :
Please do NOT send your passport and visa application material to our office by First Class Mail, Certified Mail or Priority Mail. If use the Postal Service to send your passport and visa application materials to our office, please only use "USPS Priority Mail Express" (Express Mail) service, and please do not waive the signature requirement.
We also recommend using either FedEx or UPS to ship your passport and visa application materials to our office, and please do not waive the signature requirement. Thank you.
Obtain a Brazil Visa the fast and easy way.
With an office located within the same building as the Brazil Consulate in Los Angeles, we only serve those needing a Brazil Visa from the Consulate General of Brazil, Los Angeles, and our service is personalized to you!
We offer free telephone consultation, personally guide you through every step, and keep you informed as we obtain your Brazil Visa.
Our service in submitting your Visa application, redeeming your Brazil Visa, and dispatching it to you is the fastest available, due to our immediate proximity to the Brazil Consulate .
Our office services travelers whose residence is within the following locations:
In accordance with the Brazil Consulate Los Angeles’ rules and regulations, please note:
1. In addition to the visa processing time of approximately 10 to 14 business days at the Brazil Consulate Los Angeles, please allow a minimum of 2-3 business days if using our agency, for the following reason:
In accordance with Brazil Consulate Los Angeles rules, we are able to submit visa applications Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am. Therefore, we submit your visa application the next business day after receive your materials (however the Brazil Consulate does not accept visa applications from agencies on Friday), unless you follow our instructions for “same day submission service”.
After we redeem your passport/Brazil visa from the Brazil Consulate, it then takes FEDEX a day to deliver your passport/Brazil visa to you by FEDEX Priority Overnight (delivered either by 10:30 am or 12:00 pm depending upon your area, or by 5:30 pm in Hawaii).
We do offer FEDEX “First Overnight” delivery, however the cost is typically $40 over the cost of FEDEX Priority Overnight. FEDEX “First Overnight” is typically delivered by 8:30 am, Monday - Friday and is not available on Saturday or Sunday. FEDEX Saturday delivery is also available to most locations. Please call us for more info on this option.
2. The Consulate General of Brazil in Los Angeles does not rush or expedite any kind of visa when applied through any visa service or travel agency.
3. The Consulate General of Brazil in Los Angeles will never charge any kind of emergency or expedite fee.
4. All visa fees charged by the Brazil Consulates in the U.S .are in reciprocity for similar fees charged to Brazilian citizens by the U.S. Consulates in Brazil.
5. The Consulate General of Brazil in Los Angeles is not responsible for any extra fees that may be charged by visa services and travel agencies to their clients.
Attention to Travel Agents : TRAVELER INTERNET ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE. All Brazil visa applications must now be submitted through the internet. Please contact us if your clients do not have internet capability. We will send you or your clients special instructions by mail or fax.
* "SAMEDAY SUBMISSION" Page is added. Click here for more details.
8484 WILSHIRE BLVD., SUITE #725 BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90211
Office Hours: M - F, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm or after hours by appointment